Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two More for the Roll!

Recently I've been looking at other blogs that will help me in the future with my educational career path towards teaching. Two that I've recently found are jam-packed with tips, tricks of the trade, personal experiences, and other goodies that will definitely help me out on my journey to having my own classroom! For Special Education, this blog shares information that will hopefully help those who are around those with special needs. I really love the links on the side that are grouped by academic subjects. These would be useful in the classroom as handouts or just for extra practice. There are also helpful links for parents which I feel is great so that they can learn how they can help their children at home as well! Now another blog I found shows ideas on how to let children play! People can share their ideas as well as look at photos of how the creator is creating fun ways for her children to play. I feel this is important especially for young children. Playing helps their creativity and helps them build an imagination! I am excited to follow these blogs for future reference. The personal experiences shared on these blogs can help paint a picture in my mind of what I'm getting myself into, which is something I need to be aware of. I want to have the best classroom environment possible for each of my students so that I influence their life in some shape or form! I'm hoping these blogs can help me in making the best choices I can to become the teacher I know I loved when I was in school. So, hopefully you will enjoy looking at these blogs like I have(:

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have the same picture as you do of how you want your classroom environment to be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the special education blog. It is personal, but also very informative. I also like the second one because it shows a wealth of ideas, not just ideas of one person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great blogs! I'm sure I will refer back to these what great resources!

    ReplyDelete